You have to know a few points about the brake pads
Replace the brake timing
Brake pads must be replaced, usually, when the thickness of the pad is less than the minimum service standard allowed by the vehicle manufacturer;
1. When the wear indicator on the brake disc contacts the brake disc;
2. Brake pads are contaminated with oil or grease;
3. Brake abnormal wear or tapered wear.
Brake brake six conservation points
1. Under normal driving conditions, driving brake shoe is checked once every 5000km (routine maintenance, seasonal inspection will be carried out accordingly)
2. Do not wait until the friction material parts are worn before changing the shoe
3. To replace the original spare parts to provide the brake pads
4. Replace the brake must use special tools to brake the top of the sub-pump
5. After replacing the brake pads, be sure to step on the foot brake to eliminate the clearance between the shoe and the brake disc
6. Brake pads replaced, the need to run 200 km in order to achieve the best braking effect, just for the brake pads to be cautious
Tips for Replacing the Brake Friction Discs - "Squeak, Squeak" sounds when brakes are applied mostly by the warning tone of the brake disc's wear indicator indicating that the brake lining has exceeded its use limit.
Under normal circumstances, the service life of the front brake linings is 30,000 km and that of the rear brake linings is 120,000 km
Owners should be as soon as possible to 4S shop for maintenance, otherwise the brake friction plates will be depleted, resulting in damage to the brake parts, brake effect disorders and accidents.
Other causes of brake noise: Brake disc materials used improperly or deformation, brake disc hardness, porosity, friction and compression characteristics of unqualified brake pads and brake discs damp rust Brake a few times to restore), brake friction sheet metal wire too hard, and mechanical brake friction plate scraper